Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Season Finales of TV's Best Shows

So this week marked the end for Justified and the Walking Dead.  We have to wait until October the the Zombie's and probably February for Raylan and Co.
We lost Andrea in the finale and this is sad.  She wasn't always likable, but she was good with a gun and never lacking on Attitude.  


Carl, as we all suspected, was revealed to be a bit unstable, bordering on Sociopath city.  I like Killer Carl.  I look forward to more poor behavior from him next year.


I don't have any comments on Maggie except that with Andera gone she is going to have to carry the "hot chick" tourch all alone, unless they turn the camera on her little sister . . ewwww

Meanwhile in Harlen County it looks like they are locking up Ava.  Boyd Crowder is one of the best charachters on TV and I have a feeling he will bust Ava out.  Don't sleep on Boyd.  He's a man who uses 100 words when 2-3 will do !


Raylan and Winnona, Is she ever going to have this baby or not ?  Raylan came up with a lot of solutions that did not entail him shooting people this season.  This shows gets better and better and Timothy O is the centerpiece.  How about  next year we get R and W back together for a bit ?


I had to have a pic with the hat.

Why am I ending with a Picture of STARBUCK you ask ?

I say Why not ?

See you next year Justified and Walking Dead !

2 comments:

  1. Loved this. I'm excited about killer Carl, too. But, I've read the graphic novels, so I know what's coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well in those Andrea doesn't die this soon ? whats up with that ?

    ReplyDelete