Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A List of the Best things to watch on TV this Season

It's the time of year when we start getting hit with many "finales" which sounds the End of some shows and the Beginnings of others.

Here is my list of the Best of the Best this last season



BEST NEW SHOW

1) Monday Mornings on TNT.  
This show is AWESOME.  Ving Rhames.  The ratings have been soft so get out there and see it!

2) The Mindy Project
Gr8 show!!!!  I love MINDY

3) Don't mess with the B in APT 23
This is already cancelled and that SUCKS

4) Go On
I wasn't sure about this, but Mathew Perry made me dive it a chance.  Now I am on board !!!!

5)  Red Window
It's strange, but I am still hanging in there




BEST returning shows Comedies

1)  Big Bang Theory
 2) 2 Broke girls
3)  Whitney
4)  Raising Hope
5) New Girl


Best Returning shows Drama


1) Justified
2) Walking Dead
3)  NCIS
4) Mentalist
5) Bones

Best Reality show

1) SHARK TANK
2) Survivor
3) Master Chief
4) Hells Kitchen
5) Anything without a Kardashian

Overall Best on TV top Five


1) Justified
2) Big Bang Theory
3)Walking Dead
4) Monday Mornings
5)Shark Tank



No comments:

Post a Comment