Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things that make you wonder ?


No Vampires or Zombies have been injured to bring you this blog.  Opinions and comments made in this Blog now and in the future are simple constructs of the authors perceived reality and not the opinions of all.

I was at Walmart last week and wound up in line behind a large woman who was riding in one of their electric carts.  

I don't think she was using it because she could not walk.  It looked more like when she tried to walk on her own she got winded.

So I am in line and I watch her put her item on the belt to check out.  She had a variety of items, but what stuck out was she had at least eight throw rugs.  They were small, maybe 2 or 3 feet by 4 feet.

As I listen it turns out the rugs are on sale and she was buying all they had left.  An argument ensues between the cashier and the lady over the price.  They ring up more than the lady thinks they should be.

A manager comes over and they send a third employee out to the store to see how much the sale sign says they should be.  at least 15 mins goes by and the line is frozen.

I know what you are thinking.  I must be getting really steamed at how long this is taking.  I am probably looking at other lines and wishing I had chosen a different line.

But you would be wrong . . .   What was I thinking ? 

Why does this lady need so many throw rugs ?

How much walking around her house is she doing ?

I'm just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment